Mahalaxmi devi is worshipped today. There is a very famous temple in Kolhapur.
Today’s recipe – “fruit medley with yogurt” can be served during fasting. The sweetness of fresh fruit and creamy texture of yogurt made it a divine dessert. It is simple, quick, light, delicious, healthy and colorful. It’s also a good kid friendly recipe. The decoration can even be a fun activity for the kids!
- Chopped pear – one-fourth cup
- Chopped apple – one-fourth cup
- Chopped green grapes – one-fourth cup
- Pealed and chopped kiwi – one-fourth cup
- Finely chopped mint leaves – half tsp
- Thick yogurt – half cup
- Rock salt – pinch
- Sugar – two tsp
Beat the yogurt with salt and sugar until it is creamy. In a serving bowl, put one layer of yogurt, then fruits and mint leaves. Repeat this one more time. Ready to serve……