- Chopped cucumber – half cup
- Finely chopped onion – one-fourth cup
- Grated paneer – one-fourth cup
- Finely chopped red bell pepper – one-fourth cup
- Olive oil – eight tsp
- Dry basil – one tsp
- Dry parsley – one tsp
- Dry oregano – one tsp
- Crushed red chilli – one tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder – big pinch
- Grated garlic – two cloves
- Italian bread slices – 14 (half-inch thick)
- Grated cheese – five tblsp
Preheat the oven up to 350 degree FH.
In a small bowl add dry oregano, dry parsley, dry basil, garlic, pepper powder, crushed red chilli and olive oil. Mix well.
In another bowl add chopped onion, red bell pepper, paneer, cucumber, salt and stir well.
Now add the olive oil mixture and mix gently.
In a baking pan, place bread slice and add some vegetable mixture on top. Sprinkle little cheese.
Bake them for 10 to 15 mints or until cheese melts. Ready to serve….
Serves three to four