- Puff pastry sheets – two (I use PEPPERIDGE FARM sheets)
- Grated potato – one cup
- Finely chopped Spinach – three-fourth cup
- Finely chopped onions – three-fourth cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – one-fourth cup
- Finely chopped green chilli – one tsp
- Finely chopped garlic – one tblsp
- Jeera seeds – one tsp
- Oil – three tblsp
- Chilly powder – one tsp
- Salt – to taste
- All purpose flour – one tblsp
Thaw the puff pastry sheets at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes before using.
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
In a pan add one tblsp of oil, heat the oil. Add garlic, jeera, onions and green chilly. Fry them until onions are translucent. Now add grated potato and spinach. Fry for 10 to 15 minutes on a medium flame. Now add salt, red chilli powder and coriander leaves. Mix well and cook for five minutes. Turn off heat.
Sprinkle flour on the surface. Unfold the pastry sheets on the surface. Flatten a little by using rolling-pin. Now add potato mixture and spread the full sheet. Now roll up the sheets and cut them into slices.
Spray oil onto baking sheets and then place the rolls on it. spray some oil on top.
Bake at 350 degree F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Tip: Turn the rolls in oven, after 10-15 mins so that they are brown on both sides.
Serves four to five