- Hard shelled Taco – Eight
- Boiled Rajma / red kidney beans – One and half cup (soak in hot water for four hours and boil them with little salt until they are soft)
- Chopped garlic – one tblsp
- Jeera – one-fourth tsp
- Chopped tomatoes – one-fourth cup
- Chopped green chilli – one tsp
- Turmeric powder – pinch
- Red chilli powder – half tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – one tblsp
- Chopped coriander – two tblsp
- Sour cream – three-fourth cup
- Finely chopped lettuce – one cup
- Finely chopped red bell pepper – half cup
- Finely chopped onions – half cup
- Dried basil leaves – half tsp
- Dried precisely – half tsp
- White pepper powder – half tsp
- Chopped chilli pickle – three tblsp
- Grated cheese – five tblsp
In a pan add oil, garlic, green chilli and tomatoes, jeera. Fry them until tomatoes are soft. Now add boiled rajma, salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well. Cook for five to ten mins. Turn off and keep it aside.
In a bowl add chopped lettuce, red bell pepper, onions, white pepper powder, coriander leaves, dried basil, parsley and sour cream. Mix gently.Keep it aside.
Preheat the oven to 325 degree. Now arrange shelled taco and bake for five mins or until they are crispy.
Now take crispy baked shell, put one layer of sour cream mixture then layer with rajma, next layer with cheese and chopped chilli pickle. Serve immediately…….
Serves two to three