- Multi grain bread slices – 4
- Boiled fresh green peas – three-fourth cup
- Grated carrot – on-fourth cup
- Chopped onions – four tblsp
- Chopped zucchini – one-fourth cup
- Coriander leaves – one tblsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli powder – one-fourth tsp
- Chat masala powder – one-fourth tsp
- Lemon juice – one tsp
- Olive oil – two tblsp
- Pepper powder – pinch
Take bread slices and cut the edge. Cut it into two halfs. Take a cup cake pan and spray oil. Arrange the bread slices inside the cup cake pan as shown. Broil it, until brown and crispy. The bread pieces are now bowl shaped.
In a separate bowl add boiled green peas, grated carrot, chopped zucchini, chopped onions, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well. Now a take bread bowl and put some green peas mixture. Ready to eat.
Serves two to three
15 to 20 mins