- Boiled and mashed potato – one cup
- Finely chopped green capsicum – half cup
- Finely chopped onions – half cup
- Chopped tomato – one-fourth cup
- Chopped coriander leaves – four tblsp
- Dhaliya powder – two tsp
- Red chilli powder – one tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Gram Masala – pinch
- Oil – to fry
- Bread – 10 slices
In a bowl add mashed potato, capsicum, onions, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala and dhaliya powder. Mix well. Now add chopped tomato and mix it.
Apply on the bread evenly.
Smear little oil on the hot pan and place the bread, with curry side down. Fry on low to medium flame then flip it once it starts turning brown. Once its fried on both sides , serve it hot with sauce or chutney.
Serves three to four
15 to 20 mins