- Potato patties – one box (available in frozen section)
- Frozen Peas – three cups
- Oil – one tblsp
- Red chilli powder – half tsp
- Garam masala powder – one-fouth tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – half tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Jeera seeds – one-fourth tsp
- Coriander leaves – few
- Mixture / sev – one fourth cup
- Beaten curd – one-fourth cup
- Lime juice – four tblsp
In a microwave safe bowl put peas and boil for 10mins. Remove and cool it. Make a paste in a grinder. In a pan add oil, jeera seeds and ginger garlic paste. Fry for a minute (take care not to char it). Now add peas paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well and boil. (if paste is too thick, add little water).
In another pan fri frozen potato patties until they are golden brown both sides.
In a plate place fried potato pattie, on top of it add peas paste next add beaten curd ( one tblsp), then sprinkle sev/mixture and coriander leaves. Finally add little lime juice.
Serves four to five.
20 to 25mins