- Bread slices – ten
- Green chutney – one-third cup (Green chutney recipe)
- Sliced red capsicum – one cup
- Sliced potato – half cup
- Chopped green beans – one-third cup
- Sliced onions – one-third cup
- Sliced carrot – one-third cup
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli powder – one-fourth tsp
- Amchur powder – half tsp
- Jeera seeds – half tsp
- Oil – one tblsp
- Butter – for spreading on bread
- Cheese slices – five (optional)
- Coriander leaves – few
In a pan add oil, jeera seeds, onions, potatoes, capsicum, beans, carrots and salt. Mix well and cover with lid. Fry until vegetables are soft. Now add red chilli powder, amchur powder and coriander leaves. Mix well. Take it in a bowl and keep it aside.
Now take bread slices apply butter lightly and then apply green chutney (one tblsp), put some of curry and cheese slice and cover it with another bread slice. Toast it in a sandwich toaster or in a pan.
Makes five sandwiches.
15 to 20 mins